The overland route from Lhasa to Yamdrok Lake, Gyantse, Shigatse and Nam Tso Lake is a fantastic route that allows you to see Tibet’s most famous monasteries, temples and some of China’s most stunning high altitude lakes.
Our Services include the following during the trip:
- Professional Local Tibetan-English speaking tour guide
- Transportation : You will have 5 seats - 29 Seats vehicle services according to any size of group you have
- All necessary permits and permits delivery fee
- All entrance fee as per the itinerary
- Accommodation Charge only normal hotel price and upgrade in 4 star standard hotel with breakfast ( Hotel choice -Best location )
- Top private service with best service quality
- Service Charge & Government Taxes;
- Farewell Dinner arrange in local Tibetan restaurant meet one of our manager
- Group tours only include a welcome dinner after your arrival in Tibet.
- Tibet Handy Map
- Drinking water and Eco cup provided by tour company
- Tourist accident/casualty insurance;
Our services exclude the following during the trip:
- Train & Flight ticket
- Daily lunch & dinner please pay on site by yourself.; usually it costs about USD3-15 per person for one meal in (Tibet)
- Gratitude to your guide and Driver ( but it's depend on you no forced )
- Expenses of a personal nature (beverages, laundry, phone call, etc.)
- Any cost incurred in emergency evacuation due any reason.