Tibet oﬀers fabulous monasteries, breathtaking high – altitude experience, Stunning views of the world’s holiest mountains and one of the most friendly people you will ever meet.
Kailash is recognized as the lofty mountain Mt in the world, and the center of the world by Hinduism, Tibetan
Buddhism, Bon – native religion in Tibet and Jainism. At 6656 meters above sea level, Mt. Kailash, shaped like a pyramid, is the main peak of Gangdise Range with symmetrical sides.
Historically, there used to have many Chinese and foreign monks preaching in there.
Thus, it became the center of worship for four sects a long time ago, including Buddhism, Hinduism, Jainism and Bon, which is also the Mount Olympus in the east, a fascinated place for tens of thousands pilgrims of china, India and Nepal.
|Group size:||15+1 ( group leader FOC )|
Our Services include the following during the trip:
- Local Tibetan-English + Hindi speaking tour guide
- Transportation service during whole trip, include the picking and dropping service in Lhasa and Kunmingairport
- All necessary Indian pilgrimage permit and permit delivery fees
- All entrance fee as per the itinerary
- Accommodation 4 stars standard hotel & 5 hotel in Kunming
- top private service with best service quality
- Tour guide and driver accommodation
- Daily lunch &Dinner
- specialise 4 cooks for Indians
- First aids and medical service for each group.
- 9 Yaks & 5 Yaks man during your Parikama around the MountKailash
- Trucks for luggages and cooks, food supply
Our services exclude the following during the trip:
- International flight &Domesticflight
- Expenses of a personal nature (beverages, laundry, phone call,etc)
- Any cost incurred in emergency evacuation due anyreason
- Horse riding service in the kailash circuittrek