The overland route from Lhasa to Tsethang, Yamdrok Lake, Gyantse, Shigatse, Ralung, Sakya and Phuntsok Ling.
The monastery is a fantastic route that allows you to see Tibet’s most famous monasteries, temples, lake, and glacier, covering a distance of 1000 kilometers, you will spend 11 days in experiencing and photographing the uniqueness of Tibetan Buddhist culture and travel in a way that deepens your spirituality.
Our Services include the following during the trip:
- Accommodation as per the itinerary with breakfast
- English speaking Tibetan tour guide
- All Tibet Entry Permit
- Transportation with business van
- Mineral water
- Oxygen tank for group use
- tickets as per the itinerary. ( Some places Bhutanese do not need to buy your tickets.)
Our services exclude the following during the trip:
- Flight ticket
- train ticket
- Lunch & Dinner