It is a short and straightforward trip that takes you through the best part of the holy city Lhasa. By exploring its Buddhist excellent monastic institute, the majestic Potala Palace, bustling Barkhor bazaar, and the spectacular view of Lake Yamdrok, you can experience the original essence of the land and people.
Our Services include the following during the trip:
- Professional Local Tibetan-English speaking tour guide
- Transportation : You will have 5 seats - 29 Seats vehicle services according to any size of group you have
- All necessary permits and permits delivery fee
- All entrance fee as per the itinerary
- Accommodation Charge only normal hotel price and upgrade in 4 star standard hotel with breakfast ( Hotel choice -Best location )
- Top private service with best service quality
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Farewell Dinner arrange in local Tibetan restaurant meet one of our manager
- Group tours only include a welcome dinner after your arrival in Tibet.
- Tibet Handy Map
- Drinking water and Eco cup provided by tour company
- Tourist accident/casualty insurance
Our services exclude the following during the trip:
- Train & Flight ticket
- Daily lunch & dinner please pay on site by yourself.; usually it costs about USD3-15 per person for one meal in (Tibet )
- Gratitude to your guide and Driver ( but it's depend on you no forced )
- Expenses of a personal nature (beverages, laundry, phone call, etc.)
- Any cost incurred in emergency evacuation due any reason.