This tour covers all the top world heritage sites in Lhasa, and it’s surrounding. The Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple, and Barkhor street. You can visit the Dalai lama’s summer palace and stroll in the old quarter of Barkhor street, where you can enjoy the sweet tea and chat with locals to understand the real-life in Lhasa. Besides, Never miss the chance to explore the dramatic Monks debate on the Buddhist doctrines in the Sera monastery.
|Single supplement fee:||Extra cost 70 USD|
Our Services include the following during the trip:
- Professional Local Tibetan-English speaking tour guide
- Transportation : You will have 5 seats - 29 Seats vehicle services according to any size of group you have
- All necessary permits and permits delivery fee
- All entrance fee as per the itinerary
- Accommodation Charge only normal hotel price and upgrade in 4 star standard hotel with breakfast ( Hotel choice -Best location )
- Top private service with best service quality
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Farewell Dinner arrange in local Tibetan restaurant meet one of our manager
- Group tours only include a welcome dinner after your arrival in Tibet.
- Tibet Handy Map
- Drinking water and Eco cup provided by tour company
- Tourist accident/casualty insurance
Our services exclude the following during the trip:
- Train & Flight ticket
- Daily lunch & dinner please pay on site by yourself.; usually it costs about USD3-15 per person for one meal in (Tibet )
- Gratitude to your guide and Driver ( but it's depend on you no forced )
- Expenses of a personal nature (beverages, laundry, phone call, etc.)
- Any cost incurred in emergency evacuation due any reason.