The over 1000 kilometer route linking Lhasa with Kathmandu remains the most popular overland route in Tibet. This route goes through many of the most popular tourist spots that the Tibet Autonomous Region ( TAR) has an offer.
|Single supplement fee:||Extra cost 125 USD|
Our Services include the following during the trip:
- Professional Local Tibetan-English speaking tour guide
- Transportation : You will have 5 seats - 29 Seats vehicle services according to any size of group you have
- All necessary permits and permits delivery fee
- All entrance fee as per the itinerary
- Accommodation Charge only normal hotel price and upgrade in 4 star standard hotel with breakfast ( Hotel choice -Best location )
- Top private service with best service quality
- Service Charge & Government Taxes;
- Farewell Dinner arrange in local Tibetan restaurant meet one of our manager
- Group tours only include a welcome dinner after your arrival in Tibet.
- Tibet Handy Map
- Drinking water and Eco cup provided by tour company
- Tourist accident/casualty insurance;
Our services exclude the following during the trip:
- Train & Flight ticket
- Daily lunch & dinner please pay on site by yourself.; usually it costs about USD3-15 per person for one meal in (Tibet)
- Gratitude to your guide and Driver ( but it's depend on you no forced )
- Expenses of a personal nature (beverages, laundry, phone call, etc.)
- Any cost incurred in emergency evacuation due any reason.
- Jeep Service from Gyirong border to Kathmandu - Jeep fee 180 USD